
Okay so SOME of you know I LOVE to waterski. Having summer babies (4 of them!) has prevented me from doing what I love so I was so excited to take the Laurel class from our ward to Saguaro Lake a few weeks ago for an afternoon ski run. We have been taking the youth to the lake for about 8 years and this last trip was the FIRST time I've ever had the chance to ski! I had so much fun showing off :) It was also the first time I had skied since having Lacey so I was a little rusty but wow--the wind in my hair, the spray in my face--I was a kid again. AHHH--I love waterskiing!
5 comments:
you go girl...miss those days too.
you go girl...miss those days too.
Looks like fun! Looks like you did great too! Dan & I love the L picture!
So I stumbled across your blog on Haleighs. It was so neat to catch up on what you guys have been up to. It looks like you had a blast at Disneyland. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Can you believe our babies are 1. Time flies. If you want to check out my blog it is nicholelowe.blogspot.com. Nothing to exciting
I'm glad that we could be of some assistance to you. :o) Thanks for taking us-we all had so much fun. You are my idol!
Post a Comment