Monday, November 03, 2008

Here I go Again

So Halloween has come and gone and I've eaten ALOT of candy--it's my true weakness- like Clark Kents Kryptonite...mine includes Almond Joys, Skittles, Starburst, Butterfingers and Laffy Taffy. I seriously should be sick but I'm not. I kind of wish I was so I would remember how BAD this stuff is for your body. So today I started over on Power 90X. Day 1...again. Wish me luck and if EVER you want to try it out-give me a call and you can come over and do it with me. I'm always looking for a work-out buddy so I'm more motivated to stick with it. Oh and don't forget to vote tomorrow!

2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Sis, I know what you mean. Sarah is really mad at me and I think we were mad at each other for about half the night as she was tired of being my "mom" and having to police the candy. I just thought the sooner its gone the sooner she will have to stop policeing me...she doesn't see it that way and enlisted a 5 candy a day rule on me....sheesh oh and I voted today

Watts family said...

I am laughing so hard right now---Jeff has NO IDEA how much candy I've had but he is REALLY supportive of me working out---I guess it shows :)...darn those mini twix!