
Power 90 X has been my latest weight loss "hope." 2 weeks into it and so far--not a lb lost. I'm sure I'm building muscle and I am trying to eat a better diet but I just like sugar and junk food way too much! HELP!! Jeff and I have been doing the workouts at night so here I am again at 12:27am trying to find sleep...but sleep isn't finding me :(. So...I'm blogging. Marie-aren't you proud of me? 2 times this week! Now I just need to figure out how to change my background and make it cool like everyone else's. I'm not very savy at this...but I'm trying. I did find this cool website though--myfitnesspal.com it's a fitness/diet tracker and it's FREE. You know me and free stuff! So I joined and logged in my 2 days of diet/excercise and it said you will be 119lbs by Oct 15...and I thought WOW!!! That's awesome (because it's like a huge loss from where I am now) and then I realized it was because it was 12am and nothing had been logged in for food for Wednesday because it's still Tuesday--but not anymore because it's morning time I guess...anyway...so what I learned from tonight was if I don't eat anything for the next 30 days I will loose A LOT of weight :) I might also die a slow starvation-but I'll be skinny. Well...Jeff just caught me (staying up too late AGAIN) so I have to go to bed now...to anyone reading--have a great day...hug your kids, kiss your husband like you mean it and thank your parents for your life...they gave it to you and let you live :) - Kari
7 comments:
I am so proud!!! I love the new picture too!
You're too hard on yourself Kari! You are so beautiful! And I think you're fit. Now, granted, I haven't seen you since Christmas, but you looked great then & you had just had a baby!!! Don't let it stress you out. That is what I learned over the summer. I had to be happy with who I was, and stop comparing myself to all these size 2 girls in my ward. That's just not how I'm built. I became happy with where I was physically & then this wonderful thing happened, I actually started losing weight & I could still enjoy the sweets that I too crave so much! You're beautiful, don't forget it! I can help you with your blog over Christmas. A really easy site to get cool backgrounds is http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Smile! You're loved!
Hey, I'm with Shanda, you do look great. (And I saw you just a couple of days ago. :) Way to blog, and way to stay fit doing your new workout. But I still want you to come out running with us. We're only doing 6 miles tomorrow, hopefully you'll come. :)
You are one motivated women! I wish I had your will power. You look great though so do not stress too much!
Yes, I wish I had your will power too! And I think you look great!
Wow thanks girls! I seriously needed some positive girl talk! I appreciate the compliments. It's now been 3 weeks and still now lbs lost but I'm good with that. I FEEL good and that's what matters most-right?
hey kari---you don't need to lose anything!!!!! Your family is so adorable
Post a Comment