We had a WONDERFUL time in California. Thanks Mom and Dad for the use of your beautiful beach house. Only minutes from the beach and we found out this trip only 1 hour from Disneyland. We spent 3 hot, crowded days and the most Magical Place on Earth...or is it the "happiest" place on earth :) Many parents would disagree.
These pictures are all from Jeff's iphone so when I get around to downloading my pictures-I'll post more. Probably not until next week. This week is suddenly turning into quite a busy one...how does that happen?
4 comments:
Hi Kari, I just found your blog. It was fun to see pictures of your family. It looks like you guys had a fun vacation! A beach house so close to disneyland- who wouldn't have fun :)
I started doing Power 90(also by Tony, but older) 8 weeks ago and it seriously kicks my butt. I haven't lost any weight either, and I've blamed it on gaining muscle. I hope thats the case. . . I do FEEL stronger. . .
Oh my goodness-you have written on your blog! :o) I love the cute family pics-the beach is so fun. And I missed my friend, but glad you had so much fun!
What a fun trip-the beach and Disneyland! Looks like your girls had a great time! What fun memories!
That looks like so much fun!! We're excited to see you on our Christmas Break!
Post a Comment