
So my attempts at blogging have not been very successful. Raising a family, busy schedules, lack of real motivation all seem to play a part. I'll try again. As an update...I did end up losing the last 6-7lbs but not the whole 10 :) But that's okay because I've put 25 of it back on with baby #4. Another girl to add to our collection. With four weeks to go, we are excited to welcome another darling daughter to our family. I'm not running much these days-except up the stairs to see who's screaming (usually Lizzy), or across the street to rescue Lyndi from oncoming cars. But I am excited to starting running for recreation again at the new year. Lexi is going to join the school's "running club" in late October. Hopefully I will be able to join her on the track as she practices after school. Her school encourages parents to run along as encouragment and support. Not much has changed since last year--been married a little longer, kids are a little older, my hair is a little grayer, I finally like our dog Max when he's clean and groomed. Life is good. My goal is to update this blog monthly. I think I can do that instead of yearly. Until then-
1 comment:
Way to go, Kari!! I thought I'd check to see if you'd posted, and you did!! Love that picture of the girls. Can't wait for your new little one!! Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment