Okay- so my first attempt was a flop. I hardly know what I am doing. I have used my Nano and Heart Rate Monitor so I'm not completely pathetic. Actually I am so excited about Nike's venture w/ combining the two--but don't you think having a GPS would be awesome too? Why not add a little more to the mix. I would pay for it.
A couple weeks ago my husband and I took our three girls to Maui. It was the most fun vacation ever! The girls did great on the 6 hour flight. They loved the luau and snorkeling. We were fortunate to have my parents along to help baby-sit...otherwise I would definately recommend taking a nanny. So my favorite place was Wailea. Sooo Beautiful. The Grand Wailea Hotel is incredible (wish we were staying there!). I could live in Hawaii--so I ask myself sometimes--why not? We only live once. Why restrict ourselves to HOT arizona just because it's convenient? Well-thank goodness for dreams right?
So life is still very good. So many blessings. I work harder at life than I lead on and like to play down my efforts or worry...it's my way of dealing with life I guess. We all have our "stuff" I have started running again. Maybe I'll post my weight and progress since I am trying to loose those last 10 lbs from baby #3. She's 10 months now---time to loose the love handles :) My weight as of today is 134. I would love to be 125 by the end of July. Can I loose 10lbs in a month?? Probably not so I will target 4lbs. by July 20th--that's a pound a week. I run 3-4 miles almost every day and try to lift weights 3 times a week...doing the right things---just need to lay off the sweets (my total downfall). I've tried Body for Life, the Zone, South Beach Diet---that one was the hardest and least productive. I liked Body for Life the best but I didn't like to food options. Got really tired of scrambled eggs and cottage cheese. Well- I think this entry was a great "second" try. I'll try to write more again. For anyone out there reading this--be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment