Thursday, November 22, 2007

"Thanks-living"



I thought this picture would make a good advertisement for the power of "stain stick" except the clothes never recovered from the fudgesicles :) Is it just me or are these two adorable?

So-I told my sister-in-law Lori I would blog every month---woops. I guess it's been two but I just had a baby 4 weeks ago- so that should count for something.

We just enjoyed a very bountiful Thanksgiving...once at my parents house and another at Jeff's parents. We are so spoiled and appreciate the love and generosity felt from our families. Since I haven't included many pictures--I thought I had better make up for my missed month.

So here are a few pictures from October:



Little Lizzy is picking out a little pumpkin. She is so fun and loved finding a pint-sized pumpkin.
We had a good time at "Mother-Nature's" Pumpkin Patch. Pumpkins, Hayrides, animals, "achoo"!




So--it's obvious we have a bunny and Minney Mouse--can you guess who Lexi is? Hannah Montana of course...
Jeff took Lexi to the Hannah Montana concert and met up with cousins Jessica and Ashlie. They had a great time and we've been listening to the CD eversince. Even little Lizzy knows the dance moves and words to "The Best of Both Worlds." Currently Lexi and her cousins are starting a band and working on lyrics for their first smash hit. Good luck girls! We're your biggest fans.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Way to update! I'm impressed, it only took 2 months and not 2 years. I love the shot with Lyndi and Lizzy and the chocolate. Your girls are such cuties!!