"CINDERELLA, CINDERELLA, NIGHT AND DAY IT'S CINDERELLA"
I almost CRIED when Lizzy met Cinderella for the first time. Seriously, it was such an emotional experience for me--which is insane because it's Disneyland--but if this Cinderella had any idea how important she was in the life of my sweet Lizzy-she would have spent the day with us. Lizzy talks about Cinderella every chance she gets. "Is this what Cinderella eats MaMa?" "Does Cinderella brush her teeth like this MaMa?" "I have blond hair and blue eyes, just like Cinderella, right MaMa?" You name it--it's got Cinderella attached. In the Watts home, "We talk of Cinderella, we read of Cinderella and we sing of Cinderella. If there is anything as beautiful, lovely, princess like or Cinderella-ee, we seek after these things (I hope that didn't come across as sacreligious-it's a true statement!)


Lyndi and Lexi had the best time hanging out during Fall Break. I saw a new relationship form as they ran from ride to ride. Lyndi is now big enough to enjoy ALMOST all the rides. She and Lexi were tied at the hip. So great to see sisters getting along!
This is how Lacey spent most of her time at Disneyland---sleeping wherever she could. Her favorite ride was in Bugs Life. She was able to go on all the little rides in there.

This is how she spent the rest of the time at Disneyland--when not napping or eating:
Sad Lacey--she'll have more fun next year :)
3 comments:
aww that is so fun! You and your cute little family! : ) Hey I would have cried about the Cinderella thing too! She is my favorite and that is adorable how Lizzy asks all those things about her and everything!
EVERYDAY!! It's Cinderella time ALL the time :)
Kari they have gotten so grown up! We definitely have to get together soon before Lexi is taller than me! ;o) That wouldnt take much.
Post a Comment