Saturday, June 07, 2008


Here is a very belated picture of Easter. I was going thru pictures and realized I hadn't posted in quite a while. Pretty in Pink :)

5 comments:

Shanda said...

SO cute! Where do you find all their matching stuff? I am having a hard time finding matching things for Caitlyne & Kimberly.

Watts family said...

The Children's Place usually has a good assortment. I would pass you down some of our good sisterly clothing but we keep having girls :)

Shanda said...

I love the Children's Place! We have a Children's Place outlet here. I'll have to check it out again & see if I can find some more matching outfits. Maybe one of us can manage to have a boy next! But he sure will look funny in all our pink hand-me-downs! :)

Andreasen Family said...

I love this picture of your girls they are so cute, and my boys know it!! Anyway, I am sorry, but I tagged you on my blog...do it only if you have time:)

Watts family said...

I'm so lame--what does tagging mean? Do I have time? :)