Monday, May 11, 2009

Trying to catch up!!

I'm just going to post some pictures and try to catch up after months of neglect. Life is finally starting to slow down after the many stake activities Jeff and I have been involved with. With two more to go before summer, I feel like I can finally spend "free time" on the computer without feeling guilty.  Below is probably the biggest news to hit the Watts family since January. Lizzy was devastated by the news but quickly warmed up to the idea after I told her stories about my crazy brothers and what fun we had together. According to Lizzy, boys crash into things, blow things up, and laugh at everything. She can't wait and we are all in disbelief that our "sassy sisters" will soon have a little brother.  Now the real dilemma--what to name to poor guy.

 P.S.  Due Date:  September 12, 2009

2 comments:

The Wiser Side said...

yeah!! boys are crazy, but fun. happy to see you post again!

Andreasen Family said...

I am very excited for you guys! It will be fun to see what this little guy is like!